Natural Health Services
We have categorized our services to best accommodate your health and wellness journey. We welcome you to learn more about our services below or book your consultation so we can customize your plan.
IV Drips and Therapies
At Living Springs, we offer many different kinds of IV therapy, depending on the symptoms and person…
We offer ozone IV therapy called MAH (Major Auto-Hemation), UVBI (Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation), Vitamin C – high dose, Meyer’s Cocktail, Magnesium, Hydrogen Peroxide and Stem Cells!
What symptoms would warrant an IV therapy?
- Chronic Bacterial infection
- Chronic Fungal infection
- Chronic Viral infection
- Lyme syndrome
- Low immune function
IV Therapy Offered
- High Dose Vitamin C
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Meyer’s Cocktail
- MAH (Major Auto-Hemation)
- UVBI (Ultraviolet Blood Irraditaion)
- Stem Cell IV therapy
- Chronic join pain
- Acute joint pain
- Joint inflammation
- Injured rotator cuff
- Damage meniscus
- Sports injury
- Automobile accident injury
- Lower back pain
- Upper back pain
- Neck pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Plantars fasciitis
- Bone-on-bone joints
- Unable to walk straight
- Unable to preform daily activities
- Severs disease
- Ozone Joint Injections – This injection is a combination of potent vitamins, homeopathics, a small amount of numbing medicine and ozone gas. The goal of this injection is to provide the joint with all of the nourishment and oxygen that it needs to heal. It really doesn’t matter whether you have had an MRI or CT scan prior to the injection, the goal is PAIN RELIEF! Joints typically have very little blood flow, which is why they don’t heal well. By providing the nourishment and oxygen that the blood would normally provide, the joint is able to heal…whether it is bone, cartilage, tendons, ligaments or merely reducing the inflammation. We typically recommend a minimum of 3 injections with boosters as needed (after the original 3 injections).
- Ozone & PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) – This injection is a combination of vitamins, oxygen and your own platelets. Platelets aid in healing. For this injection, we draw blood from the client, spin it down to separate the red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets, then extract the platelets and inject them into the joint after the vitamins and ozone. If a client is not better after 1-2 Ozone injections, we recommend the Ozone and PRP therapy. The typical recommendation for this therapy is 1 injection with as needed boosters.
- Stem Cell Injections – Umbilical stem cells are a miraculous addition to joint therapy. These cells are ready to become any kind of cell that the body is calling them to be. They can become muscle, tendon, ligament, cartilage or bone cells. They are attracted to inflammation and when they encounter the injured cell, it transmits a frequency that tells the stem cell what kind of cell to become! Isn’t that amazing? The umbilical stem cells carry no genetic makeup or blood typing, so the risk of rejection is near impossible. There are many studies that show near complete cartilage regrowth on a bone-on –bone knee in 3 months after 1 stem cell injection. This therapy is more expensive, BUT the healing time is very short compared to the other therapies. Recommended 1 injection with an as needed booster after that.
Types of Stem Cells:
- Autologous – these stem cells are harvested from the client’s own bone marrow and/or fat cells. These cells contain your own genetic makeup and blood typing, reducing the risk of rejection or reaction. As we age, the amount of stem cells in our bodies decrease in number and in function. The older you are, the more bone marrow or fat that is needed in order to obtain an appropriate amount of functioning stem cells.
- Fetal or Embryonic – these stem cells are harvested from an embryo or fetus. These cells are pluripotent, meaning that the recipient now takes on the donor’s genetic risk of those cells! When you hear about people getting cancer or other inherited diseases after stem cell infusions, this is why!
- Umbilical – these stem cells are taken from the donated umbilical cord from a healthy mother and a healthy term infant. These cells have no genetic markings or blood typing, making them very acceptable to the body. These cells are mesenchymal, meaning that they are able to become whatever type of cell is needed for repair…muscle, bone, tendon, ligament, organ, tissue… whatever is needed by the body! Think of the growth a baby goes through in the first year of life! This is the same growth potential in the body for healing! Umbilical stem cells are great in number and work better than any others, as far as healing! We use umbilical cells in our office.
Conditions that Stem Cell Therapy is useful for:
- Chronic Inflammation
- Chronic infection
- Auto-Immune conditions
- Joint pain
- Joint injury
- Tendon/Ligament injury
- Heart Disease
- ANY inflammatory disease or condition
BioScanPro is a frequency analysis and stress rebalancing device. BioScanPro works through the electromagnetic vibrations of very low frequency, which can transmit information in the human brain, bypassing the usual senses. The BioScanPro analysis method allows the evaluation of the state of bio-energy of each organ individually. The results are obtained in the form of visual images with the topography of the affected area, as well as graphical features, which allows us to analyze distress to body tissue. This displays the inflammation or degenerated tissues and identifies stress.
BioScanPro is classified as a biofeedback device. By using a computer driven instrument in a safe, noninvasive, painless and effective way, information is displayed about subtle changes in the body. The purpose is to help you gain control over autonomic body functions, by teaching your body desired responses through learned behavior (feedback). The ultimate goal is to help you increase relaxation, relieve pain, and to develop more comfortable and healthy life patterns, while enhancing the function and performance of the body.
We are helping people restore their health, and prevent unnecessary degeneration, through the most advanced technology today.
Thermography is a therapy that has been around for many years and offers an alternative to mammograms. Thermography utilizes thermal (heat) images to detect differences or abnormalities in the body. When an organ is stressed or cancer is present (even at the cellular level before there is a tumor), the area involved must have an increased blood supply for nourishment. Where there is increased blood supply, there is increased heat. The increased heated area is what we are looking at with thermography. Thermography can detect cancer 4 years earlier than a mammogram. The reason is heat! When the cells are actively dividing, they need blood for nourishment. A mammogram can only detect cancer if there is a tumor.
Did you know that every time you get a mammogram, you increase your risk of cancer by 2% due to the radiation exposure? That may not sound like much, but when you have had 10 mammograms, your risk has been increased by 20% due to the radiation exposure! It is a well-known fact that radiation increases cancer risk! There is also research to suggest that if there is a tumor and it is compressed as in a traditional mammogram, the cancer cells can be “released” into the body and seed or metastasize somewhere else in the body. Biopsies are of equal concern. When a needle is inserted into a tumor, it allows an escape of volatile cells that can move somewhere else in the body!
Thermography is simple! The body is exposed to a cool environment for 10 minutes prior to the thermography, making the warmer areas more detectable. Our studies are then uploaded to a contracted physician’s website, where a formal transcribed report will be interpreted. The therapy is completely private! There is NO compression, radiation, pain or additional cancer risk. We are one of the very few clinics with an FDA approved 27,000 pixel digital thermal camera to obtain the highest quality images for the best interpretation and outcome!
Ozone is an awesome therapy that can help people with many different diseases! Ozone is 3 molecules of oxygen and is often referred to as “Supercharged Oxygen.” The most common cause for ALL degenerative diseases is decreased mitochondrial function. The mitochondria is the “power house” or “battery” of the cell. When we are in our twenties, our mitochondria work at optimal levels. As we age, our mitochondrial function steadily declines, leading to diseases like: diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, arthritis, obesity, etc. Ozone corrects the mitochondrial function, which will resolve the disease processes.
We administer ozone in many different ways… to improve many different areas of the body. We offer Ozone blood therapy, which is useful for any inflammation that affects the whole body. Examples of systemic inflammation would be coronary artery disease, arthritis (affecting more than one joint), diabetes, chronic bacterial or viral infections, cancer, hypertension and many others.
Joint injections of ozone offer many of our clients pain relief. Ozone offers an unparalleled healing of joints, regardless of if the issue is with the bone, ligaments, tendons or inflammation in the joint. We use a numbing medication along with many minerals, vitamins, homeopathic steroid and nutrition for the joint to be able to heal. After the “cocktail” is injected, the ozone gas is then infused into the joint. We have experience with injecting necks, backs, shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, ankles, heels (plantar fasciitis), pelvic (for infertility, abnormal menstrual cycles and PMS), wrists (carpal tunnel syndrome). Most of our clients walk out of our office pain-free. Typically joints require a series of 3 injections, which we like to space 1-2 weeks apart. After the full series of injections, our clients just come back as the pain returns. We have seen many rotator cuff tears, meniscus tears, chronic arthritis, golf elbows and tennis elbows resolve! There is no down time, minimal pain and almost immediate relief!
Ozone insufflations are utilized for clients that suffer with irritable bowel syndrome, Chrohn’s or colitis, diarrhea, constipation, and reflux. We also utilize this method for cancer clients, making it impossible for cancer to survive in such an oxygen rich environment.